Strings Attached is Scottish Ensemble’s membership club, where our loyal and friendly group of music lovers come together to support our work both on stage and off. The support of our Strings Attached members enable us to bring our unique musical offering to the communities of Scotland and beyond.
Please join us and enjoy concerts, new works, seeing the talent of tomorrow through our Young Artists programme and so much more. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to an event soon.
Membership starts at £30 a year and you can join now online.
Individual £30 / Joint £50
Benefits of being a Friend:
- Early notice of concerts
- Invitation to an annual Strings Attached reception
- Access to a network of like-minded music lovers
- Regular newsletters keeping you up to date with Scottish Ensemble
All Friends benefits plus…
- Invitation to selected Scottish Ensemble rehearsals
- Invitation to an annual special event, e.g. an exclusive and intimate recital given by our outstanding musicians
- Acknowledgement in selected concert programmes
Associate / Partner / Scottish Ensemble Circle
You can also support Scottish Ensemble as an Associate, Partner or Scottish Ensemble Circle member of Strings Attached, with membership starting at £500 per year.
These levels of membership ensure you enjoy a close relationship with our musicians, collaborators and team, bringing you closer to our work and artistic process. Benefits at these levels include invitations to season launches, the opportunity to have your name associated with a particular project and the chance to work with us to devise a special private reception around an event of your choice.