This event is now sold out
Finally, it is time to be reunited and enjoy that warm feeling of listening to live music with others. Scottish Ensemble is delighted to return to SWG3 to perform in their dedicated, safe outdoor space, and we cannot wait to welcome our audiences back.
We may have been separated for the last few months, but nature has continued its journey: that story is spectacularly told through the enduring power and high-octane energy of Vivaldi’s iconic masterpiece, The Four Seasons. It may have been written in the 1700s, but this piece speaks to the volatility and ever-changing pace of our world today with a piercing, poignant precision. Join us to celebrate new beginnings and the passing of time in this special 50-minute performance.
The outdoor area is covered, but make sure you bring a warm jacket to protect yourself from any of the seasons we may be experiencing that day…we can guarantee the atmosphere will be cosy, but we can’t promise anything about the Glasgow weather!
A ticket purchases a table for either 1, 2, 3-4 or 5-6 people. Tables are for a maximum of 6 people from 2 different households.
Previous tickets bought for 11 October are still valid unless you have requested a refund.
- This is an outdoor event under cover of a marquee (please dress for outdoor weather)
- Indoor toilets will be available
- This is a seated event with no standing available
- Movement between tables is strictly prohibited
- You must arrive with the people you are sitting with and remain in your household
- Doors will open 30 minutes ahead of the start time
- Food and drink (hot and cold drinks) will be available via the SWG3 app
- Masks should be worn at all times unless seated
- We strongly advise that everyone attending downloads the Protect Scotland Test & Protect app prior to arrival
- Social distancing must be maintained in line with Scottish Government Guidance